Elusive equity investors thwart Octagon's plans to rejig 2013 CLO
Octagon Credit Investors has cancelled its planned reset of a 2013 CLO, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- PGIM prices tight CLO reset with five-year reinvestment extension 5 days ago
- Global CLO manager prices European CLO with lowest funding costs 7 days ago
- Carlyle joins forces with Canadian pension fund to launch mid-market CLO 7 days ago
- CVC prices triple As in euro CLO at a record 72bp, but junior spreads edge out 11 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 11 days ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 7 hours ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 1 day ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 day ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 day ago