NewStar prices largest mid-market CLO since July 2015
NewStar Financial has produced the largest middle-market CLO for nearly 15 months after pricing a $505.5 million dual risk-retention compliant deal yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 4 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 1 day ago
- Carlyle places triple As at 134bp in $463.05 million US CLO reset 6 days ago
- Citi names sales head with global structured credit remit 7 days ago
- Napier Park joins growing list of US CLO managers looking to issue in Europe 8 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 2 hours ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 4 hours ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 5 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 5 hours ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 6 hours ago