NewStar prices largest mid-market CLO since July 2015
NewStar Financial has produced the largest middle-market CLO for nearly 15 months after pricing a $505.5 million dual risk-retention compliant deal yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Elmwood prices debut CLO with triple As at 135bp in three-year deal 4 days ago
- CLO spreads drift wider as Investcorp prices double Bs at 768bp 4 days ago
- Elliott-backed CLO manager hires Citi for debut deal 5 days ago
- Shorter-dated CLOs grow in popularity with BlackRock pricing three-year deal 5 days ago
- HPS returns to European primary CLO market with Aqueduct deal 8 days ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 17 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 20 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 22 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago