Shenkman redeems debut CLO for 17% IRR, according to CLO-i
Shenkman Capital Management has redeemed its debut CLO, Westbrook CLO I, according to data from CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 2 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 4 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 6 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 8 months ago
- Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi 1 year ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 2 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 days ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 days ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 3 days ago