Shenkman redeems debut CLO for 17% IRR, according to CLO-i
Shenkman Capital Management has redeemed its debut CLO, Westbrook CLO I, according to data from CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 2 months ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 5 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 7 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 9 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 11 months ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 16 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 18 hours ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 19 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 20 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 20 hours ago