Shenkman redeems debut CLO for 17% IRR, according to CLO-i
Shenkman Capital Management has redeemed its debut CLO, Westbrook CLO I, according to data from CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Shenkman targets $500 million for opportunistic credit fund 1 month ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 6 months ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 9 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 11 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 1 year ago
- Eagle Point's Majewski: a prudent warehouser can ramp very quickly in today's market [video] 8 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 9 hours ago
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 10 hours ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 1 day ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 1 day ago