Shenkman redeems debut CLO for 17% IRR, according to CLO-i
Shenkman Capital Management has redeemed its debut CLO, Westbrook CLO I, according to data from CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 28 days ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 2 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 4 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 6 months ago
- Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi 1 year ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 15 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 22 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 22 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago