Japanese bank completes $382 million refi for large US manager
Mizuho has priced its second CLO refinancing of the month, according to market sources. The bank has now arranged $2 billion in CLOs since debuting as an arranger last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Voya targets triple As and triple Bs in US CLO refi 1 month ago
- Credit Suisse prices $613 million CLO reset for Arizona-based manager 1 month ago
- US manager prices its second CLO transaction of the year 1 month ago
- Voya prices new issue US CLO with tightest triple A print of 2017 2 months ago
- Voya gives 2013 CLO a new lease of life following reset 3 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago