Japanese bank completes $382 million refi for large US manager
Mizuho has priced its second CLO refinancing of the month, according to market sources. The bank has now arranged $2 billion in CLOs since debuting as an arranger last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: Voya print stands out as spreads disperse 5 days ago
- HarbourView prices reissue to extend its sole CLO 6 days ago
- Triple A spreads tighten as Voya prices its second new US CLO of 2018 6 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: soon to be static Euro triple As go up for sale 15 days ago
- US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying 21 days ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 1 day ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- 58% of US CLO managers will keep risk retention funds in place, finds Maples 1 day ago
- WTW's Redmond: institutional investors are starved of income, yield, and return (video) 1 day ago