Japanese bank completes $382 million refi for large US manager
Mizuho has priced its second CLO refinancing of the month, according to market sources. The bank has now arranged $2 billion in CLOs since debuting as an arranger last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 14 days ago
- KKR Credit shaves 45bp off cost of debt in US CLO refi 1 month ago
- Infrastructure specialist GIP hires from Mizuho for credit push 1 month ago
- Citi brings two five-year reinvestment CLOs for US managers 3 months ago
- FRN specialist returns to Mizuho after leaving Deutsche Bank 3 months ago
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 4 hours ago
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 5 hours ago
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 5 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 6 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 7 hours ago