Japanese bank completes $382 million refi for large US manager
Mizuho has priced its second CLO refinancing of the month, according to market sources. The bank has now arranged $2 billion in CLOs since debuting as an arranger last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Voya prices new issue US CLO with tightest triple A print of 2017 17 days ago
- Voya gives 2013 CLO a new lease of life following reset 1 month ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 2 months ago
- KKR Credit shaves 45bp off cost of debt in US CLO refi 3 months ago
- Infrastructure specialist GIP hires from Mizuho for credit push 3 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago