LCM refinances 2014 CLO in $330 million deal
LCM Asset Management has priced a refinancing of its 2014 CLO, LCM XVII, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 6 days ago
- LCM partially refinances 2015 CLO with triple As at 124bp 9 days ago
- Golub prices two-year US CLO with triple As at 137bp 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: repricings take a back seat while new issues get going 17 days ago
- Octagon prices CLO reset with triple A controlling class condition 20 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago