Morgan Stanley wraps up October with an extra $1 billion in CLO issuance
Morgan Stanley’s CLO arranging team had a busy end to the month, pricing two CLOs yesterday for a total of $1 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Oak Hill resets post-reinvestment CLO from 2013 7 days ago
- GoldenTree adds fixed notes to 2015 CLO in $653.5 million reset 7 days ago
- Gallatin launches second new CLO following acquisition by Dislocation 10 days ago
- CSAM becomes first manager to pass €1 billion of new issue volume in Europe 13 days ago
- Barings prints triple As at 112.69bp following 2016 era CLO reset 21 days ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 9 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 15 hours ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 1 day ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 1 day ago