JP Morgan completes CLO refinancing for Los Angeles-based manager
JP Morgan has completed a refinancing of a 2014 CLO for a Los Angeles based-manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 3 days ago
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 4 days ago
- JP Morgan hires former Apollo official to its European CLO team 10 days ago
- Columbia prices second CLO in less than a month 16 days ago
- Nassau prices its largest CLO yet with $611.9 million deal via JP Morgan 20 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 1 day ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 2 days ago