JP Morgan completes CLO refinancing for Los Angeles-based manager
JP Morgan has completed a refinancing of a 2014 CLO for a Los Angeles based-manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Price talk suggests Kayne Anderson CLO to print in line with other new managers 4 days ago
- CLO manager base to boom as four debut managers plan first-quarter launch with JP Morgan top choice of arranger 10 days ago
- Past returns: Columbia wins at long game 10 days ago
- Senior CLO spreads tier up as CarVal prices its second deal 14 days ago
- ArrowMark prices static CLO as primary market opens for business 25 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 2 days ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 3 days ago