JP Morgan completes CLO refinancing for Los Angeles-based manager
JP Morgan has completed a refinancing of a 2014 CLO for a Los Angeles based-manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- West coast manager becomes 14th to rework a CLO this month 9 days ago
- CVC revives 2015 era CLO with $514.1 million reset 9 days ago
- Large CLO manager hires JP Morgan to reset 2014 vintage transaction 9 days ago
- LCH expands into US with CDSClear as JP Morgan goes live 18 days ago
- Global head of credit correlation leaves JP Morgan to launch new hedge fund 24 days ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 1 day ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 2 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 2 days ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 3 days ago