Mid-market CLO manager prices unusual low-levered US deal
Golub Capital has priced a low-levered middle-market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 8 days ago
- Natixis appoints Gilbert as US CLO banking head 15 days ago
- European CLO manager diversification is increasing, conference hears 15 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub and Wells Fargo lead the way 16 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 11 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 12 hours ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 1 day ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago