Mid-market CLO manager prices unusual low-levered US deal
Golub Capital has priced a low-levered middle-market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market specialist prepares first new issue CLO since September 2016 5 hours ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis unite again to arrange debut CBO for NY manager 17 days ago
- Anchorage hooks itself a new issue CBO 23 days ago
- US mid-market earnings grow 12.8% in Q4 2017, up from 4.9% in Q3 30 days ago
- Asset manager mulls US CLO market entry following debut 2.0 European CLO 1 month ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 hour ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 4 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 5 hours ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 5 hours ago