Mid-market CLO manager prices unusual low-levered US deal
Golub Capital has priced a low-levered middle-market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 2 days ago
- Golub prices two-year US CLO with triple As at 137bp 6 days ago
- THL prices two CLOs in a single day, including first middle market-backed deal 9 days ago
- THL prepares $505 million CLO alongside Natixis 13 days ago
- Golub prices first middle market CLO reset of the year 16 days ago
- US CLO manager JMP Credit rebrands following majority acquisition by Medalist 15 hours ago
- Seix returns to CLO market with double step-up tranche in two-year deal 16 hours ago
- CLO pipeline preview: Waterville fills the pipe as Par Four surfs high triple-C wave 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 2 days ago
- Trinitas prices new issue CLO with varying callability 2 days ago