Mid-market CLO manager prices unusual low-levered US deal
Golub Capital has priced a low-levered middle-market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Details emerge of Natixis's new US leadership structure 1 day ago
- Ares hires Natixis deputy CEO for the Americas to credit investing role 2 days ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 8 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Owl Rock debuts in big month 18 days ago
- AB resets middle market CLO from 2016 18 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 1 day ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 2 days ago