Pension fund plays big role as Cerberus prices risk retention-compliant CLO
Cerberus Capital Management has this week priced a US CLO which complies with European risk retention rules in a deal which suggests that it has partnered with a large US pension fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Natixis prices $1.5 billion mid-market CLO for New York-based manager 17 days ago
- Cerberus prices short-dated mid market CLO with two-year reinvestment period 25 days ago
- Cerberus plans mid-market CLO with two-year reinvestment period 30 days ago
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 2 months ago
- Onex lifts its 2017 CLO issuance over $2 billion following refi 2 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago