Pension fund plays big role as Cerberus prices risk retention-compliant CLO
Cerberus Capital Management has this week priced a US CLO which complies with European risk retention rules in a deal which suggests that it has partnered with a large US pension fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ostrum and Natixis unite to launch real asset private debt platform 3 hours ago
- Nassau prices its third US CLO in $513.6 million deal 3 days ago
- Cerberus agrees to acquire €1.1 billion NPL portfolio from AIB 7 days ago
- Manager prices its second US CLO with triple As at 109bp 9 days ago
- Citi's Clements to join Barclays as US CLO head 11 days ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 1 hour ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 3 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 4 hours ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 20 hours ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 21 hours ago