Pension fund plays big role as Cerberus prices risk retention-compliant CLO
Cerberus Capital Management has this week priced a US CLO which complies with European risk retention rules in a deal which suggests that it has partnered with a large US pension fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 6 days ago
- Onex lifts its 2017 CLO issuance over $2 billion following refi 7 days ago
- Cerberus's 2017 mid-market CLO issuance surpasses $1 billion 11 days ago
- Wells Fargo prepares to price its 11th mid-market CLO of the year 17 days ago
- Natixis looks to strengthen euro CLO platform as head of origination departs 1 month ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 14 hours ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 14 hours ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 15 hours ago
- Invesco prices $435 million refinancing of 2015 CLO 16 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO spreads compress as Monroe prices triple As at 160bp 16 hours ago