GreensLedge and Natixis combine to price $504 million CBO
GreensLedge and Natixis teamed up for the second time in a week on Friday, as they combined to price a new CBO for Anchorage Capital Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub sets quarterly record for mid-market CLO tights 8 days ago
- Spreads move wider as US manager prices EU compliant CLO reset 12 days ago
- European CLO round-up: sun shines on Anchorage's quasi-CBO 15 days ago
- Summer of innovations continues as manager prices Europe's first 2.0 CBO 19 days ago
- PGIM prices first GBP CLO of the 2.0 era 24 days ago
- York prices first new CLO since 2016 via Goldman 1 hour ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 2 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 19 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 day ago