GreensLedge and Natixis combine to price $504 million CBO
GreensLedge and Natixis teamed up for the second time in a week on Friday, as they combined to price a new CBO for Anchorage Capital Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 19 days ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 28 days ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 28 days ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 month ago
- Brigade prices triple Bs tight of double As with second CBO of 2018 1 month ago
- Five Arrows CLO points to triple A spreads settling back inside 100bp 6 hours ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Investcorp becomes fourth manager to reap €2 billion of CLO issuance in Europe 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 4 days ago
- Carlyle prices 4.5 year CLO reset 4 days ago