Neuberger Berman surpasses $2 billion in 2016 issuance with CLO reset
Neuberger Berman has priced its sixth deal in the primary CLO market this year, in a $512 million reset
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 2 days ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 5 days ago
- Neuberger refinances 2015 vintage CLO, cutting triple As by 74bp 6 days ago
- European CLO triple As tighten for third time in as many weeks after HPS prices 13 days ago
- North Carolina manager prices first CLO of the year with Barclays as arranger 14 days ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 8 hours ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 1 day ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 1 day ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 days ago