Neuberger Berman surpasses $2 billion in 2016 issuance with CLO reset
Neuberger Berman has priced its sixth deal in the primary CLO market this year, in a $512 million reset
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO new issue spreads fall below 70bp for first time in 2.0 era 11 days ago
- PineBridge resets 2015 US CLO in $378 million deal 19 days ago
- MidOcean prices short-dated reset of previously refinanced CLO 21 days ago
- ICG announces new marketing hire 26 days ago
- US CLO manager shaves 3bp off record triple A tights 26 days ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 7 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 8 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago