Anchorage prices its second new issue CLO of 2016
Anchorage Capital Group has priced its ninth CLO, according to market sources.The deal, which is Anchorage’s second new issue US CLO of the year, is due to close on 8 December.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Price talk suggests Kayne Anderson CLO to print in line with other new managers 5 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Anchorage keeps primary open as debutants and newcomers fill pipeline 11 days ago
- CLO manager base to boom as four debut managers plan first-quarter launch with JP Morgan top choice of arranger 11 days ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 11 days ago
- Anchorage prices $505 million US CLO after pre-placing triple A notes 11 days ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 12 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 16 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago