Oaktree appoints co-heads of European credit as CLO official moves on
Oaktree Capital Management has promoted two long-serving employees in London who will now jointly lead its European credit team. This comes as the firm's head of European CLOs prepares to leave in order to pursue an opportunity on the US west coast
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 1 day ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Institutional investors are too constrained in their private debt approach, research suggests 2 days ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 2 days ago
- Central clearer resource concentration puts systemic risk in spotlight 5 days ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 9 hours ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 13 hours ago
- Marathon prices $415.8 million CLO reset as liability costs run wider 13 hours ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 1 day ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 2 days ago