Arrowpoint prices reset of debut CLO in $367 million transaction
Arrowpoint Asset Management has priced a reset of its debut CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 7 days ago
- You can’t time everything 100% correctly, but being too early can be a mistake 7 days ago
- Anchorage prices $505 million US CLO after pre-placing triple A notes 7 days ago
- CDS food fight as UNFI sues Goldman Sachs over SuperValu deal 11 days ago
- Goldman Sachs markets US CLO after winning new manager client 12 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 17 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 22 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 23 hours ago