Halcyon prepares return to European CLO market with €338 million deal
Halcyon Loan Management is preparing to launch its first European CLO for two years, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 4 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager gives 2015 deal $205.7 million upsize 4 days ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest 2.0 CLO to date 6 days ago
- CLO triple A spreads hit 110bp after Carlyle prices US reset 7 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 8 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago