Invesco gets close to pricing refi of 2015 CLO
Invesco is getting close to pricing a refinancing of its 2015 CLO, Betony, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 1 day ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 5 days ago
- Wellfleet reworks its debut CLO for a third time in $325 million reset 8 days ago
- Trimaran prices first CLO since LibreMax takeover 9 days ago
- 114bp is syndicated benchmark for triple As in Europe as Och-Ziff prices CLO 12 days ago
- Eagle Point's Majewski: a prudent warehouser can ramp very quickly in today's market [video] 7 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 8 hours ago
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 9 hours ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 1 day ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 1 day ago