Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares grows credit 34% with direct lending boost, but high yield takes rough ride in Q4 5 days ago
- SocGen wins first new issue CLO mandate since 2017 9 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 15 days ago
- Q4 2018, which had loan price volatility without defaults, was close to nirvana for CLO investors 15 days ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with triple As at 133.69bp 24 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago