Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares launches "largest ever" European direct lending fund with up to €10 billion to invest 6 hours ago
- Eagle Point eyes CLO BB tranches with new vehicle 7 days ago
- Ares prices its fourth new issue CLO of the year after teaming with Natixis 14 days ago
- Natixis goes coast to coast pricing two middle market CLO resets 21 days ago
- THL Credit to acquire management business of Chicago-based CLO firm 26 days ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 4 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 6 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 3 days ago