Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas lands double punch with two CLOs in a day 13 days ago
- US CLO league tables: heavyweights dust off and jump back in the ring 16 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Natixis dominates in Q1 as middle market diversifies 16 days ago
- Japanese investors must confirm assets are appropriate... CLO managers can provide assurances 17 days ago
- Ares makes it three new issue US CLOs with $589 million deal 19 days ago
- PGIM prepares new US CLO via Goldman Sachs 3 days ago
- European CLO volumes reach €10 billion in 2019 as PGIM prices 4 days ago
- Creditflux to bring CLO conference to California 4 days ago
- Trinitas CLO refi prices triple As at 139bp and 6bp wide of several longer-dated deals 5 days ago
- Oaktree plants US CLO with fixed rate junior triple-A notes 5 days ago