Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GreensLedge ends 2017 by pricing two CLOs 18 days ago
- Ares's $3.4 billion direct lending fund raise brings hordes of new investors 29 days ago
- Ares promotes credit veteran to CEO 1 month ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 month ago
- California CLO manager markets its fifth new CLO of the year 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago