Eagle Point lines up behind forthcoming Ares and THL CLOs
Eagle Point Credit has added several new warehouse equity investments in the past quarter, according to an earnings announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO and direct lending specialist hires former GAM director 7 days ago
- California manager prices its fourth CLO transaction of the year 9 days ago
- Ivy Hill prices first billion-dollar mid market CLO of 2018 11 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 14 days ago
- US risk retention did wonders for CLOs 15 days ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 23 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 2 days ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 2 days ago