Invesco completes $485 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO
Invesco has priced a refinancing of its 2015 CLO, Betony, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse and Patrimonium launch direct lending fund and plan a follow-up 27 days ago
- Three US managers capitalise on loan volatility to price new CLOs 27 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 month ago
- Invesco unveils "belt and road" debt fund 1 month ago
- Barings joins list of European managers to issue three new CLOs in 2018 1 month ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 15 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 17 hours ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 18 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 19 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 19 hours ago