Morgan Stanley prints over $1 billion in busy day for CLOs
Morgan Stanley has continued to assert itself in the CLO primary market, pricing two deals yesterday for a total of $1.1 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Carlyle joins exclusive list of Euro CLO managers to break 80bp triple A threshold 21 hours ago
- Neuberger refinances 2015 vintage CLO, cutting triple As by 74bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 7 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices US manager's fifth new issue CLO of the year 8 days ago
- Carlyle markets its third European CLO of the year 9 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago