Trimaran sails back into CLO market for first time since 2015 with refi
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has priced a CLO refinancing for Trimaran Advisors, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LibreMax and TowerBrook join forces to invest in Trimaran CLO equity 8 days ago
- European spreads pushed wider with Bardin Hill's new CLO 10 days ago
- Bardin Hill markets first European CLO under new branding 14 days ago
- Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn 14 days ago
- LibreMax strikes CLO equity deal after acquiring Trimaran 14 days ago
- PGIM prepares new US CLO via Goldman Sachs 8 hours ago
- European CLO volumes reach €10 billion in 2019 as PGIM prices 1 day ago
- Creditflux to bring CLO conference to California 1 day ago
- Trinitas CLO refi prices triple As at 139bp and 6bp wide of several longer-dated deals 2 days ago
- Oaktree plants US CLO with fixed rate junior triple-A notes 2 days ago