Trimaran sails back into CLO market for first time since 2015 with refi
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has priced a CLO refinancing for Trimaran Advisors, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Spire prices Europe's first CLO of 2019 with syndicated triple As 3 days ago
- US CLO refi highlights 4bp roll down on term curve 6 days ago
- Trups CDO spreads shift wide of late 2018 levels as EJF produces $314 million deal 7 days ago
- Spire teams with BAML for the first time on a CLO as it markets €407 million deal 9 days ago
- Global CLO league tables: new year, new issues 10 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 3 days ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 3 days ago