Trimaran sails back into CLO market for first time since 2015 with refi
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has priced a CLO refinancing for Trimaran Advisors, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Onex prices CLO refi as triple A term curve turns flat 14 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 24 days ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 26 days ago
- 113bp and 140bp are spreads to beat as Neuberger Berman prices CLO reset 1 month ago
- GSO churns out second new issue CLO in one month with market-beating spread 1 month ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 16 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 18 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 22 hours ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 22 hours ago