MJX prices landmark 25th Venture CLO in $600 million deal
MJX asset management prints fourth CLO of 2016 in $600 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tall Tree plants its roots into CLO reissue market with $404.1 million deal 4 days ago
- AMMC cuts triple A funding costs by over 50bp following CLO reset 4 days ago
- Double A investors get a slight discount as Apex prices CLO refi 15 days ago
- Boutique manager completes CLO reset activity with $363.05 million deal 24 days ago
- US CLO manager prices first transaction in nine months 1 month ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago