Trimaran secures tightest US senior CLO print of the year with refi
Trimaran Advisors has priced its second CLO refinancing in the space of a week, securing the tightest triple-A print of the year in the process
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point becomes 2018's most active CLO reissuer following fifth deal 22 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 5 days ago
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 11 days ago
- Investcorp issues €457.5 million CLO reset with triple As at 93.5bp 14 days ago
- GLG prices second new issue European CLO of 2018 19 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 16 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 18 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 21 hours ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 21 hours ago