European CLO managers defy Euribor floors with strong equity distributions
Dryden 39 and Aurium CLO 1 make impressive equity returns - despite being structured with Euribor floors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Spire adds former Highland CLO PM to its team in London 5 days ago
- European CLO spreads grind tighter as Carlyle prices with triple As at 73bp 6 days ago
- Carlyle's head of origination for credit earns promotion to partner 9 days ago
- Barings secures $1.85 billion for private loan fund after support from 45 investors 11 days ago
- Euro league tables: Citi tops rankings in a year of growth for the CLO market 13 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago