MJX teams with CLO arranger for fifth primary deal in a row
MJX Asset Management is preparing a refinancing of its 2015 CLO, Venture XIX, according to a notice available on CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 8 hours ago
- Tall Tree plants its roots into CLO reissue market with $404.1 million deal 3 days ago
- AMMC cuts triple A funding costs by over 50bp following CLO reset 3 days ago
- Double A investors get a slight discount as Apex prices CLO refi 14 days ago
- Boutique manager completes CLO reset activity with $363.05 million deal 23 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago