MJX teams with CLO arranger for fifth primary deal in a row
MJX Asset Management is preparing a refinancing of its 2015 CLO, Venture XIX, according to a notice available on CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 4 days ago
- US manager prices largest CLO reset transaction on record 4 days ago
- BTIG bolsters New York credit team with four hires 5 days ago
- HSBC banker joins Jefferies as European co-head of leveraged finance 7 days ago
- BNP Paribas adds experienced fund financing specialist to its Paris offices 11 days ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 3 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 3 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 4 hours ago