MJX teams with CLO arranger for fifth primary deal in a row
MJX Asset Management is preparing a refinancing of its 2015 CLO, Venture XIX, according to a notice available on CLO-i
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Mid-market CLO spreads compress as Monroe prices triple As at 160bp 1 day ago
- Jefferies Finance affiliate prices $408.75 million CLO refinancing 8 days ago
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 8 days ago
- High profile CLO trader parts company with Jefferies in London 15 days ago
- Apollo affiliate works with BNP Paribas on new US CLO 18 days ago
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 1 day ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 1 day ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 1 day ago