Ares prices risk retention-compliant US CLO in $614 million deal
Ares Management has priced a new risk retention-compliant CLO, in a $614 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra prices its first new issue CLO of the year in the US 3 days ago
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 3 days ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 3 days ago
- Ares markets reissue of 2015-vintage US CLO 9 days ago
- Ranger direct lending fund set to wind-up as Ares withdraws candidacy 10 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 10 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago