Ares prices risk retention-compliant US CLO in $614 million deal
Ares Management has priced a new risk retention-compliant CLO, in a $614 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary volumes reach new heights with equity lagging 8 days ago
- CIFC becomes first manager to print four new issue US CLOs in 2019 11 days ago
- Direct lender hires head of credit as it closes in on European mid market CLO 16 days ago
- TICP cuts triple A spread down to 120bp in refi of 2016 CLO 19 days ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 19 days ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 3 hours ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 14 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 22 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 23 hours ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 1 day ago