Ares prices risk retention-compliant US CLO in $614 million deal
Ares Management has priced a new risk retention-compliant CLO, in a $614 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas entity winds up debt fund after falling short of AUM requirements 1 day ago
- US five-year CLO reset spreads break 100bp barrier 2 days ago
- US CLOs eligible for European investors could drop by 80% this year, says Citi 2 days ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 3 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago