Bain secures tight print with new dual-compliant US CLO
Bain Capital Credit has priced its second US CLO of the year, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 5 days ago
- MidOcean prices triple A debt across six tranches in unusual CLO reset 8 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 9 days ago
- US CLO managers are unwinding risk retention funds, conference hears 15 days ago
- CLO manager teams with Barclays to price third new issue deal of the year 19 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 2 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 3 days ago