Credit Suisse kicks off December with $1.7 billion in CLO issuance
Credit Suisse’s CLO arrangers have kicked the new month off by pricing three CLOs in a single day for a total of $1.7 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle leads CLO count as it prices third deal of year 2 days ago
- Tail wags dog as European CLOs' 108bp benchmark drags loans 3 days ago
- Sound Point cuts funding costs on 2016 CLO with $643.5 million refi 8 days ago
- Sound Point shrugs off flat CLO curve as it targets 43bp tighter triple As with refi 9 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 15 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago