Credit Suisse kicks off December with $1.7 billion in CLO issuance
Credit Suisse’s CLO arrangers have kicked the new month off by pricing three CLOs in a single day for a total of $1.7 billion in new issuance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 4 days ago
- BlackRock adds new single B tranche in unusual CLO refi 4 days ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 6 days ago
- European CLO spreads grind tighter as Carlyle prices with triple As at 73bp 8 days ago
- Chenavari originator aims to take risk retention positon in third party's CLO 8 days ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago