Maranon secures 210bp senior print with second mid-market CLO
Maranon Capital has priced its second middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 3 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 1 day ago
- Carlyle places triple As at 134bp in $463.05 million US CLO reset 6 days ago
- Citi names sales head with global structured credit remit 7 days ago
- Napier Park joins growing list of US CLO managers looking to issue in Europe 8 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market less than 1 hour ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 2 hours ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 4 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 4 hours ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 4 hours ago