Maranon secures 210bp senior print with second mid-market CLO
Maranon Capital has priced its second middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 2 days ago
- Carlyle and Citi's CLO volumes pass $1 billion on the week as pair reunite for new issue 11 days ago
- Carlyle resets its oldest active CLO in reworking of 2012 deal 15 days ago
- HPS takes leaf from Ellington's CLO book with 50% triple C bucket 16 days ago
- Antares passes $6 billion CLO volumes following fifth mid-market new issue 23 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago