Oak Hill matches tightest European print of 2016 with dual-compliant CLO
Oak Hill Advisors has achieved a 96 basis point triple-A spread with its latest European CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock prices CLO refi at triple A tights and adds single B tranche 13 days ago
- Texas manager issues triple As at 130bp as CLO spreads move wider 20 days ago
- Carlyle prices 4.5 year CLO reset 26 days ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 29 days ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 30 days ago
- 2018 US CLO manager list reaches 92 after TIAA prices $458 million deal 17 hours ago
- Credit Suisse adds to its US CLO team 18 hours ago
- Conning's Mary Pat Campbell: junior CLO debt could become more attractive for insurers 18 hours ago
- HPS markets CLO via Citi with 50% triple C bucket 19 hours ago
- Jefferies affiliate Apex prices second new issue CLO of 2018 20 hours ago