Oak Hill matches tightest European print of 2016 with dual-compliant CLO
Oak Hill Advisors has achieved a 96 basis point triple-A spread with its latest European CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Oak Hill prices first new issue US CLO of 2018 21 days ago
- Axa IM and Goldman team up for third CLO deal of the year 27 days ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 29 days ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 1 month ago
- PGIM scores August's tightest five-year CLO print at 110bp 1 month ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 8 hours ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago
- Spreads jump tighter again as KKR prices new European CLO 2 days ago