US manager picks different arranger to revive previously-shelved CLO plan
CIFC Asset Management is close to pricing its first CLO of the year, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US manager prices largest CLO reset transaction on record 2 days ago
- New York CLO manager hires Morgan Stanley for forthcoming new issue 5 days ago
- Chenavari originator aims to take risk retention positon in third party's CLO 6 days ago
- Euro CLO managers support sponsors and originators in (almost) equal measure 8 days ago
- CIFC prices triple As at 110bp after giving refinanced CLO a reset 9 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago