Octagon selects new arranger to price its fourth CLO of the year
Octagon Credit Investors has priced a $511 million CLO, in its fourth new-issue deal of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 6 days ago
- CVC prices its largest CLO transaction of the year 7 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 14 days ago
- Octagon continues its rapid CLO issuance with fourth new deal of the year 1 month ago
- Octagon continues reset spree but senior CLO spreads widen 4bp in one month 1 month ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 9 hours ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 13 hours ago
- Marathon prices $415.8 million CLO reset as liability costs run wider 13 hours ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 1 day ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 2 days ago