JP Morgan bolsters US CLO arranging team after hiring from the buy side
JP Morgan has hired to its CLO arranging team in New York, according to market sources. The new recruit will work in CLO syndication.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 3 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 3 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 3 days ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 3 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 2 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 3 days ago