JP Morgan bolsters US CLO arranging team after hiring from the buy side
JP Morgan has hired to its CLO arranging team in New York, according to market sources. The new recruit will work in CLO syndication.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 8 hours ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 1 day ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 2 days ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 2 days ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 5 hours ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 6 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 6 hours ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 7 hours ago