JP Morgan bolsters US CLO arranging team after hiring from the buy side
JP Morgan has hired to its CLO arranging team in New York, according to market sources. The new recruit will work in CLO syndication.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Brokerage Exotix appoints global head of fixed income 12 hours ago
- Oak Hill appoints sole head of European credit as ex-partner takes on new role 13 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley promotes New York-based CLO specialist to managing director 3 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 3 days ago
- Cairn builds out business development team with Investcorp and Camares hires 3 days ago
- 2016 CLO refinancings begin as New York manager prices deal with Citi 12 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 3 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 3 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 3 days ago