AB prices debut middle-market CLO
AB Private Credit Investors, an affiliate of AB (previously known as Alliance Bernstein), has priced its debut middle market CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 2 days ago
- BlackRock's Weber: the banks saw us as competitors, now they see us as partners [video] 2 days ago
- US institution eyes credit as part of private equity expansion 3 days ago
- Paul Hastings' Minott: direct lenders can segregate levered sleeves to protect themselves [video] 4 days ago
- Attestor hires former Barclays distressed trader 5 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago