LCM prices triple As at 141bp as it resets 2013 CLO
LCM Asset Management surpassed $2 billion in 2016 CLO issuance yesterday after pricing a reset of a 2013 CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: GSO and Vista join the party 17 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 19 days ago
- KKR prices rare four-year reset via Deutsche Bank 20 days ago
- Deutsche Bank's CLO desk wins new client after pricing HPS deal 25 days ago
- LCM prices CLO reset via Citi with unusual triple A debt structure 28 days ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 2 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 2 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 2 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago