LCM prices triple As at 141bp as it resets 2013 CLO
LCM Asset Management surpassed $2 billion in 2016 CLO issuance yesterday after pricing a reset of a 2013 CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle issues new Euro CLO with tightest triple As for over one month 9 days ago
- Holidays are over as Anchorage prices first US CLO transaction post 4 July 14 days ago
- LCM works with Morgan Stanley to issue its first new CLO of 2018 16 days ago
- LCM Partners acquires €300 million Spanish NPL portfolio 21 days ago
- Anchorage looks to make structural changes in 2016 CLO's refinancing 23 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 17 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago