NewStar secures tightest print of the year with US CLO refinancing
NewStar Capital has set a new pricing benchmark for CLO triple-As after completing a refinancing of its 2013 CLO, Longfellow Place.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wellfleet reworks its debut CLO for a third time in $325 million reset 7 days ago
- 114bp is syndicated benchmark for triple As in Europe as Och-Ziff prices CLO 11 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon and Citi lead the way 13 days ago
- Morgan Stanley grows direct lending arm in New York with two hires 19 days ago
- Och-Ziff partners with Morgan Stanley for first time in Europe on upcoming CLO 21 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market less than 1 hour ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 2 hours ago
- CSAM syndicates triple A notes at 112bp in new European CLO 4 hours ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 4 hours ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 4 hours ago