NewStar secures tightest print of the year with US CLO refinancing
NewStar Capital has set a new pricing benchmark for CLO triple-As after completing a refinancing of its 2013 CLO, Longfellow Place.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 3 days ago
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 9 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 15 days ago
- DFG prices third new issue CLO of 2018 21 days ago
- Sound Point blasts out a third new issue CLO of the year 21 days ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 5 hours ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 6 hours ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 7 hours ago