NewStar secures tightest print of the year with US CLO refinancing
NewStar Capital has set a new pricing benchmark for CLO triple-As after completing a refinancing of its 2013 CLO, Longfellow Place.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC casts wide net as it prices upsized US CLO 1 day ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 4 days ago
- King Street markets new US CLO via Morgan Stanley 8 days ago
- CLO market holds breath as Japan risk retention looms 11 days ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 11 days ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 16 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 20 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 21 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago