PineBridge becomes latest European manager to price CLO reset
PineBridge Investments has priced a reset of its debut European 2.0 CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Price talk widens for forthcoming Zais CLO 5 days ago
- Price talk revealed for forthcoming BlueMountain new issue CLO 6 days ago
- PineBridge markets a $476.65 million CLO reissue 6 days ago
- Mariner prices third CLO in a row through JP Morgan 6 days ago
- European CLO manager diversification is increasing, conference hears 12 days ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 hour ago
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 2 hours ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 2 hours ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 2 hours ago