MJX prices sixth CLO primary deal of 2016
MJX Asset Management has priced a refinancing of a 2015 vintage CLO, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Correction: Apex prices latest CLO offering with $399 million new issue 4 days ago
- MidOcean joins growing list of CLO managers pricing refi triple As at 125bp 12 days ago
- It’s possible to be big — and still be picky 17 days ago
- Aegon prices 10th new CLO and sixth arranged by Jefferies 19 days ago
- CLO pipeline: refinancings to make a comeback 20 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 2 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 2 days ago
- Crescent prices second new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Oaktree refinances 2016 European CLO with triple As at 87bp 2 days ago
- AGL further expands with hires from CIFC and Mizuho 4 days ago