Invesco plans to refinance 2014 CLO early next week
Invesco has joined the race to price the first CLO primary deal of 2017, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 10 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 10 days ago
- CVC prices its largest CLO transaction of the year 11 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 18 days ago
- CLO Ucits funds take off despite investment limits 18 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 2 days ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 2 days ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 2 days ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 2 days ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 2 days ago