Invesco plans to refinance 2014 CLO early next week
Invesco has joined the race to price the first CLO primary deal of 2017, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse and Patrimonium launch direct lending fund and plan a follow-up 1 month ago
- Three US managers capitalise on loan volatility to price new CLOs 1 month ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 month ago
- Invesco unveils "belt and road" debt fund 1 month ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 4 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 4 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 4 days ago