HPS prepares European CLO after opening rated warehouse
HPS Investment is preparing to launch a European CLO, after opening a rated warehouse facility, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New York CLO manager hires Morgan Stanley for forthcoming new issue 5 days ago
- US manager markets new $410 million CLO after hiring BNP Paribas 10 days ago
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 11 days ago
- Carlyle CLO price talk suggests spread tightening is set to continue in 2018 16 days ago
- Price talk tightens for forthcoming MidOcean CLO 17 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago