Morgan Stanley kicks off 2017 CLO market with $1 billion in refis
Morgan Stanley officially opened the 2017 CLO primary market on Friday, pricing two refinancings for a total of $1 billion in issuance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New Barings vehicle wins $60 million from an Ohio pension fund 5 hours ago
- US CLOs eligible for European investors could drop by 80% this year, says Citi 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff’s multi-strategy funds continue to bleed assets 3 days ago
- Asset manager prices its fourth 2.0 US CLO 3 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 6 days ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 hour ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 4 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 4 hours ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 5 hours ago