Barclays brings rated CLO warehouses to the US
A large asset manager has ramped up close to $90 million in assets (as of last last month) in anticipation of its next US CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 2 days ago
- PGIM issues new euro CLO without floating rate double As 3 days ago
- Sterling-denominated CLOs to make a comeback as NatWest returns to market 4 days ago
- Spire looks to refinance award-winning CLO 4 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago