CLO refinancing volumes hit $2.5 billion as Invesco prices
US CLO refinancing volumes surpassed $2.5 billion yesterday as Invesco refinanced a 2014 vintage CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Market goes green with envy at Invesco's tight Verde CLO print 7 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: managers make equity work with innovative structures 7 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 7 days ago
- 114bp is Europe's syndicated triple A benchmark as Pinebridge prices new CLO 9 days ago
- Points up front: Credit Suisse and Sound Point rekindle the fire 17 days ago
- Ares aims for four new issue CLOs in 2019 as it markets $590 million deal 4 hours ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 2 days ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 2 days ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 3 days ago