MJX gets set to test the market as $500 million CLO nears completion
MJX Asset Management is on course to be the first CLO manager to test the market in 2017, as it edges closer to pricing a $502 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pretium prices two-year reinvestment CLO with triple As at 118.66bp 2 days ago
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 2 days ago
- HPS markets CLO via Citi with 50% triple C bucket 3 days ago
- Jefferies affiliate Apex prices second new issue CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 3 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 23 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 23 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 23 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 23 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 1 day ago