MJX gets set to test the market as $500 million CLO nears completion
MJX Asset Management is on course to be the first CLO manager to test the market in 2017, as it edges closer to pricing a $502 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- ICG set to become latest manager to "reissue" a CLO in €438 million deal 1 day ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 4 days ago
- CIFC teams up with pension fund for $375 million CLO risk retention partnership 7 days ago
- High profile CLO trader parts company with Jefferies in London 11 days ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 10 hours ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 10 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 10 hours ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 15 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 16 hours ago