MJX gets set to test the market as $500 million CLO nears completion
MJX Asset Management is on course to be the first CLO manager to test the market in 2017, as it edges closer to pricing a $502 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Jefferies' 2017 revolver CLO series becomes three-piece 6 days ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 12 days ago
- Saranac opts for dual risk retention compliance as it resets 2014 CLO 12 days ago
- Halcyon markets its fourth European CLO 13 days ago
- Carlyle markets its third European CLO of the year 14 days ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 8 hours ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 1 day ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 1 day ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 days ago