MJX gets set to test the market as $500 million CLO nears completion
MJX Asset Management is on course to be the first CLO manager to test the market in 2017, as it edges closer to pricing a $502 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 4 days ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 5 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 9 days ago
- Correction: Apex prices latest CLO offering with $399 million new issue 11 days ago
- Napier Park joins growing list of US CLO managers looking to issue in Europe 13 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago