MJX gets set to test the market as $500 million CLO nears completion
MJX Asset Management is on course to be the first CLO manager to test the market in 2017, as it edges closer to pricing a $502 million deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 5 days ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 12 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 12 days ago
- US CLO manager plots return to market for first new issue since November 2016 13 days ago
- Apex revives 2012 CLO that has been out of reinvestment for three years 15 days ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 8 hours ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 8 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 1 day ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 day ago