Invesco to redeem 2007 CLO for mid-20s IRR
Invesco’s 2007 CLO, Limerock I, is set to be redeemed next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Market goes green with envy at Invesco's tight Verde CLO print 2 months ago
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 2 months ago
- Invesco unveils "belt and road" debt fund 5 months ago
- List of debut managers in Europe grows as Invesco crosses the ocean 6 months ago
- Invesco adds two fixed income ETF portfolio managers in London 7 months ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 2 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 2 days ago
- Crescent prices second new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Oaktree refinances 2016 European CLO with triple As at 87bp 2 days ago
- AGL further expands with hires from CIFC and Mizuho 3 days ago