Invesco to redeem 2007 CLO for mid-20s IRR
Invesco’s 2007 CLO, Limerock I, is set to be redeemed next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco adds two fixed income ETF portfolio managers in London 21 days ago
- Invesco to convert Canadian bond fund into global credit strategy 2 months ago
- Sovereign investors' allocation to alternative credit increase rapidly, finds survey 3 months ago
- Invesco resets 2016 CLO via risk retention fund 3 months ago
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 4 months ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 3 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago
- GSO refinances Jay Park CLO with new B-side 1 day ago