Invesco to redeem 2007 CLO for mid-20s IRR
Invesco’s 2007 CLO, Limerock I, is set to be redeemed next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco to convert Canadian bond fund into global credit strategy 20 days ago
- Sovereign investors' allocation to alternative credit increase rapidly, finds survey 1 month ago
- Invesco resets 2016 CLO via risk retention fund 1 month ago
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 2 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 2 months ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 2 days ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 2 days ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 2 days ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 2 days ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 2 days ago