Invesco to redeem 2007 CLO for mid-20s IRR
Invesco’s 2007 CLO, Limerock I, is set to be redeemed next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 4 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 8 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: control equity in Investcorp euro deal goes under the hammer again 10 days ago
- US CLO round-up: managers find short-dated resets are the way to go 14 days ago
- Invesco prices triple As at 108bp in new US CLO 16 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago