European CLO managers change tack in order to achieve Volcker compliance
Rothschild is looking to amend one of its CLOs in order for it to be able to buy high yield bonds. Several other CLO managers are changing the way they achieve Volcker compliance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Connecticut pension fund looks to mandate $140 million to private debt 4 days ago
- Barings markets its fourth new CLO of 2018 5 days ago
- ICG reissues three European CLOs still bound by call locks in risk retention move 7 days ago
- PineBridge prices CLO refi via Mizuho with unusual triple A debt structure 13 days ago
- PineBridge prices CLO transaction with triple A step-up tranche 14 days ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 16 hours ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 3 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 3 days ago
- Sound Point reissues 2014 deal for five years as spreads push wider 3 days ago
- Octagon continues its rapid CLO issuance with fourth new deal of the year 3 days ago