European CLO managers change tack in order to achieve Volcker compliance
Rothschild is looking to amend one of its CLOs in order for it to be able to buy high yield bonds. Several other CLO managers are changing the way they achieve Volcker compliance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG hits €4 billion target for European private debt fund 2 days ago
- Barings and Natixis team up again for a middle market CLO 3 days ago
- ICG prints its third new US CLO of the year in $405 million deal 11 days ago
- PineBridge builds US private credit fund 20 days ago
- Barings and THL each price CLOs with senior triple As at 115bp 22 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 1 day ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 2 days ago