European CLO managers change tack in order to achieve Volcker compliance
Rothschild is looking to amend one of its CLOs in order for it to be able to buy high yield bonds. Several other CLO managers are changing the way they achieve Volcker compliance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman prices new issue US CLO for regular client 1 month ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 1 month ago
- ICG reports €4.8 billion of inflows over three months after direct lending success 1 month ago
- Barings prints triple As at 112.69bp following 2016 era CLO reset 1 month ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 2 months ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago