European CLO managers change tack in order to achieve Volcker compliance
Rothschild is looking to amend one of its CLOs in order for it to be able to buy high yield bonds. Several other CLO managers are changing the way they achieve Volcker compliance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- ICG fashions latest Euro CLO with sub-80bp print 1 day ago
- ICG's direct lending fundraise results in €5.2 billion of ‘dry powder’ 3 days ago
- ICG ramps up European direct lending account for US pension fund 17 days ago
- ICG prices its first CLO reset in $379.44 million deal 22 days ago
- Insurer announces 51bp operating expense hike for debt securities fund 23 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 20 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago