New issue CLO market up and running as MJX prices upsized deal
MJX Asset Management has become the first CLO manager to price a new deal in 2017, after completing a $527.6 million transaction earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM takes advantage of loan volatility to price opportunistic one-year CLO 30 days ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 1 month ago
- PGIM markets US CLO with highly-diversified portfolio and one-year investment window 1 month ago
- Ex-Citi CDO trading chief joins Jefferies as head of European fixed income 2 months ago
- US clothing brand default leaves CLOs exposed 2 months ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 3 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 4 days ago