New issue CLO market up and running as MJX prices upsized deal
MJX Asset Management has become the first CLO manager to price a new deal in 2017, after completing a $527.6 million transaction earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 6 days ago
- CIFC teams up with pension fund for $375 million CLO risk retention partnership 9 days ago
- High profile CLO trader parts company with Jefferies in London 13 days ago
- MJX resets 2013 CLO two months after it left its reinvestment period 26 days ago
- Jefferies affiliate teams with BNP Paribas to price its second 2017 CLO 26 days ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago