New issue CLO market up and running as MJX prices upsized deal
MJX Asset Management has become the first CLO manager to price a new deal in 2017, after completing a $527.6 million transaction earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX refinances 2016 CLO with triple As at 107bp 4 days ago
- European-compliant CLOs try to sidestep US risk retention rules 12 days ago
- Aegon joins July's CLO reset wave 13 days ago
- Kartesia hires Jefferies' former head of CLO trading in London 21 days ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 27 days ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 7 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 8 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago