New issue CLO market up and running as MJX prices upsized deal
MJX Asset Management has become the first CLO manager to price a new deal in 2017, after completing a $527.6 million transaction earlier today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Par Four becomes 2018's 134th active CLO manager following new issue deal 10 days ago
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 11 days ago
- Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business 11 days ago
- Cedar Funding VI's funding costs get chopped as CLO refis gain prominence 12 days ago
- RBC prices $509 million risk retention-compliant CLO for MJX 25 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 5 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 7 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 10 hours ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 11 hours ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 11 hours ago