MUFG prices its first CLO refi of 2017
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has got its CLO business for 2017 underway with a refinancing of a 2014 CLO managed by a large asset manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Carlyle taps former Davidson Kempner credit specialist as managing director 18 hours ago
- 2017 PGIM deal tops ranking of best-performing European CLOs 3 days ago
- Carlyle takes another step towards private credit growth with marketing hire 9 days ago
- Update: European CLO league tables 9 days ago
- Carlyle Group raises capital for structured credit fund 13 days ago
- ICG set to become latest manager to "reissue" a CLO in €438 million deal 16 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman prices triple As at 118bp in CLO reset 1 day ago
- French asset manager prices its first CLO of 2017 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices its largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Accunia prices its second CLO in €386.6 million transaction 1 day ago