MUFG prepares $511 million CLO for new manager client
Mitsubishi UFJ Ginancial Group has won a mandate to arrange a CLO for a new manager client, in a $511 million deal which is expected to price next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 7 hours ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- Mid market specialist prepares first new issue CLO since September 2016 1 day ago
- CSAM expected to price short dated US CLO by end of the week 1 day ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 3 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal less than 1 hour ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs less than 1 hour ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 hour ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 hour ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 6 hours ago