MUFG prepares $511 million CLO for new manager client
Mitsubishi UFJ Ginancial Group has won a mandate to arrange a CLO for a new manager client, in a $511 million deal which is expected to price next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Crescent joins list of US CLO managers to price triple As below 100bp 5 days ago
- Cincinnati manager opts for L-shaped CLO risk retention strategy 13 days ago
- MUFG maps out new refi options for CLOs with pricing of Atlas AMR deal 19 days ago
- Cincinnati-based manager resets $413.2 million 2013 CLO 28 days ago
- MUFG and Crescent bring automated refi mechanism to CLO market 28 days ago
- CIFC resets 2013 CLO three months after it left its reinvestment period 6 hours ago
- CLO round-up: market participants welcome back returning CLO managers 3 days ago
- Citi upsizes 2016 CLO by 64% as part of reset 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas prices €362 million CLO for affiliate manager, reports Debtwire 3 days ago
- Five Arrows refis entire debt stack in its 2014 European CLO 3 days ago