Octagon aims for 132bp triple-A print as it markets its first CLO of the year
Octagon Credit Investors has begun marketing its first US CLO of the year, according to market sources. It looks as though triple-A and double-B spreads will come in massively
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager gives 2015 deal $205.7 million upsize 5 days ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest 2.0 CLO to date 7 days ago
- CLO triple A spreads hit 110bp after Carlyle prices US reset 8 days ago
- New York manager prices new CLO matching 2017's triple A tights 12 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 23 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 1 day ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 days ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 2 days ago