Ares joins growing list of managers to refinance a US CLO in 2017
Ares Management has joined the growing list of managers to refinance a CLO this year, after pricing a $403.75 million deal on Friday morning.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- ICG fashions latest Euro CLO with sub-80bp print 3 days ago
- Upstart manager brings CLO AUM over $1.5 billion with new deal 4 days ago
- US CLO manager prices its first transaction with BAML 5 days ago
- Ares keeps up direct lending growth and plans new credit fund launch 11 days ago
- Indicus co-founder parts company with Ares 17 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago