Ares joins growing list of managers to refinance a US CLO in 2017
Ares Management has joined the growing list of managers to refinance a CLO this year, after pricing a $403.75 million deal on Friday morning.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 21 hours ago
- Onex gets off the mark with its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Voya print stands out as spreads disperse 6 days ago
- Ares prices 2018's second largest CLO with $1.3 billion reissue 8 days ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 1 hour ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 2 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 4 hours ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 20 hours ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 21 hours ago